My place is perfect for vacation travelers to explore downtown or business travelers needing quick access to offices and the convention center only a 5 minutes walk.Guest access
Lounge in comfort for a reasonable price in the heart of downtown Dallas.
Our spacious apartment features a gourmet kitchen, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom, living/dinning room, laundry room (with Ironing board and clothes iron). Our kitchen is fully equipped with quality kitchen utensils, plates, coffee maker, and many more items you will find useful. Our bedrooms are spacious and features large closet space. The bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer, high quality white towels, body wash and shampoo.
Not only will you be able to enjoy upscale amenities, you’ll have every opportunity to explore multiple restaurants, shopping, bars and more as you you’re surrounding by the best Dallas has to offer.
You will hardly find better alternative in Dallas. Book now!...
★☆ Our COVID-19 Safety Response☆★...
Our professional cleaners are trained on our updated cleaning and disinfection routines to provide you with a safe environment during your stay. These procedures require the housekeepers use gloves and mask while cleaning, run a Ozone cleaner for 25 minutes to kill any germs after a guest checks out, and air the unit.
We provide each unit with Lysol disinfectant, alcohol-based hand wash soap, anti-viral facial tissue in each bedroom, travel size hand sanitizer to use while you outside the unit, and a N-95 mask to travel back with if you need one. Linen sheets and towels are picked up by our professional laundry service provider after each guest to wash and bleach.
Your personalized guest app (no download required) provides you with door access codes for self check-in. From the app you can also request for grocery delivery prior to arrival, airport/drop off service, mid stay cleans, free laundry pick up/drop off, and access to the house manual.
Your safety and comfort is our number 1 priority!
★☆ Past Guest Reviews ☆★...
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
"Grace's place was beautiful, and the view was wonderful"- Anastasia
"Absolutely loved our stay! The location and amenities made our first trip to Dallas, one of the best we've had in a while. Thank you, Grace!"- Beatrice
"This was a great first-time Airbnb experience. Grace was wonderful to communicate with us, she made sure we were comfortable, and everything was going as planned." -Vicky
Access the entire home and building AmenitiesAdditional notes
1. Early check-in and late check-out available upon request Guest interaction
2. No packages or mails sent here without our permission
3. Absolutely no smoking or use of drugs of any sort inside the apartment. You agree to pay $250 penalty for smoking inside the unit
4. Let me be the 1st to know if you have any questions, needs, issues or concerns. The office staff are not responsible for your stay
5. Please be kind to our Earth by turning off lights, water valves, and thermostat when not in use.
6. Absolutely no parties or events allowed. Be respectful to neighbors next door.
7. Decor and furniture may differ slightly from pictures
8. Please request pack n play prior or air mattress at time reservation is confirmed so we can ensure it is in your unit when you check in
9. I'm not responsible for any closures, unforeseen or planned, of any building amenities. Due to such closures, refunds will not be given. Please also note that pools may be seasonal and we are not responsible for any refunds due to pool closure or maintenance.
10. For a smooth check-in, fill in the pre-checkin form sent to you after confirming your reservation. This provides access to our guest app with detailed check-in instructions, a house manual and useful links. The form requires a $200 hold for damage deposit which is removed within 3 days after check-in
Myself or concierge will always be available to assist you to ensure a smooth guest check-in and will be 24/7 available to make this the best experience.Neighborhood overview
Amazing Downtown Dallas lifestyle! Walking distance or quick Uber to everywhere you want to be. Getting around
Nearby City Attractions:
American Airlines Center: 1.2 miles
House of Blues: 0.8 miles
Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: 0.9 miles
Dallas World Aquarium: 0.5 miles
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center : 0.9 miles
Perot Museum of Nature and Science: 1.0 miles
Dallas Museum of Art: 0.6 miles
Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures: 0.5 miles
Urban Orchard Market: 0.5 miles
CVS Pharmacy: 0.1 miles
7-Eleven: 0.1 miles
Restaurants within Walking Distance
Sol Irlandes (Tex-Mex)
Dakota's Steak House
Iron Cactus - Dallas
Dallas Fish Market
Dallas Chop House
Dallas Chop House Burger
Wild Salsa (Margaritas are great!)
The French Room
Step outside to scouters, or jump in your Uber, Walking distance to bike rentals, daily car rentals. Checkout my Guidebook and Experience for more information.