T16121 ❤️️Luxury 3BR Penthouse in Uptown Dallas|Pool+Skyline Views+Private Terrace Featured3100 Carlisle St Dallas USA
About the Space
- 5 Min Walk to McKinney Street
- 5 Min Drive to Downtown Dallas
- 7 Min Drive to American Airlines Arena
This 2-level luxury penthouse is perfect for families and business travelers exploring Dallas for extended periods. The apt and amenities are designed for an ultimate experience. You won’t get a better place for your private dinner w/chef, gender reveals, proposals, productions, or corporate or intimate gatherings. Experience Dallas With Us!
**3rd bedroom is loft style sectioned off with curtains**
This 2-level penthouse is perfect for families and business travelers exploring Dallas for an extended period and may host a special occasion or corporate meeting. It’s an ideal location because it’s in the heart of Uptown and in close proximity to all Dallas attractions. Your experience starts with a free airport pickup with our Tesla dedicated to our penthouse guests. You also get 2 free reserved parking spaces in front of the elevator which takes you directly to the penthouse. Extremely convenient!
Our spacious 2-level apartment features beautiful hand-hewn hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms, open living/dining areas w/built in Bluetooth wall speakers, a laundry room (with Ironing board and clothes iron), a private sky terrace to host special occasions and 2 patios connected to the living room and master bedroom for relaxation.
The living room accent wall is custom made for you to take photos to remember your experience. The private sky terrace features 10-person outdoor seating and is equipped with built-in Bluetooth speakers.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, quality kitchen utensils, plates, a coffee maker, and many more items you will find useful. Our bedrooms are spacious and features large closet space. The bathrooms are spacious and equipped with a hair dryer, high-quality white towels, body wash, and shampoo. There is a half bath on the 1st level for visitors to use as well.
Our community amenities include a hotel-inspired pool with poolside kitchen, rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen, private lounge room, 24/7 fitness center, gaming area with pool table, Enjoy working from home in the soundproof study rooms and co-working spaces
Not only will you be able to enjoy upscale amenities, but you’ll also have every opportunity to explore multiple restaurants, shopping, bars, and more as the best Dallas surrounds you has to offer.
★☆ Book Today & Experience Dallas Like A Local! ☆★
★☆ Our COVID-19 Safety Response ☆★
Our professional cleaners are trained on our updated cleaning and disinfection routines to provide you with a safe environment during your stay. These procedures require the housekeepers to use gloves and masks while cleaning, run an Ozone cleaner for 25 minutes to kill any germs after a guest checks out, and air the unit.
We provide each unit with Lysol disinfectant, alcohol-based handwash soap, anti-viral facial tissue in each bedroom, travel-size hand sanitizer to use while outside, and an N-95 mask to travel back with if you need one.
Our professional laundry service provider picks up linen sheets and towels after each guest to wash and bleach.
Your personalized guest app (no download required) provides you with door access codes for self-check-in. From the app, you can also request grocery delivery before arrival, airport/drop-off service, mid-stay cleans, free laundry pick up/drop off, and access to the house manual.
Your safety and comfort are our #1 priority!
When you stay in this luxury, three-bedroom apartment, you can access all of the home’s spaces and features. You are also just a walk to the Uptown west village or an uber to downtown Dallas and all of the restaurants, patio cafes, bars, and nightlife venues that Dallas is known for.
You’ll receive a private passcode for the key lock on the front door and unlimited access to all of the building’s amazing amenities.
This apartment is perfect for families and business travelers!
☀ Three large bedrooms; 2 Ensuite King size bed and TV; Queen Size bed
☀ Two bathrooms with modern vanity
☀ Large kitchen area with dining table & breakfast bar
☀ Spacious living room area with pool views
☀ Flat-screen TVs
☀ Access to community pool and building amenities
☀ Washer and Dryer in the unit
Important to Note
1. Early check-in and late check-out are available upon request.
2. No packages or mail are sent here without our permission.
3. Absolutely no smoking or use of drugs inside the apartment. You agree to pay a $250 penalty for smoking inside the unit.
4. Let me be the 1st to know if you have any questions, needs, issues, or concerns. The office staff is not responsible for your stay.
5. Please be kind to our Earth by turning off lights, water valves, and thermostats when not in use.
6. Absolutely no parties or events allowed. Be respectful to neighbors next door.
7. Decor and furniture may differ slightly from pictures.
8. Please request a pack n play or air mattress before the time reservation is confirmed so we can ensure it is in your unit when you check in.
9. I’m not responsible for any unforeseen or planned closures of any building amenities. Due to such closures, refunds will not be given. Please also note that pools may be seasonal, and we are not responsible for any refunds due to pool closure or maintenance.
10. Our corporate lease agreement requires a 4-night minimum and a basic criminal background check if staying more than five nights. You authorize us to run a basic criminal background check using your ID card by making a reservation with us. If you have a criminal record preventing you from renting a home, PLEASE do not make a reservation because we have the right to ask you to cancel.
11. For a smooth check-in, fill in the pre-check-in form sent to you after confirming your reservation. This provides access to our guest app with detailed check-in instructions, a house manual, and useful links. The form requires a $200 hold for the damage deposit, which is removed within three days after check-in.
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
“Grace’s place was beautiful, and the view was wonderful”
“Absolutely loved our stay! The location and amenities made our first trip to Dallas one of the best we’ve had in a while. Thank you, Grace!”
“This was a great first-time Airbnb experience. Grace was wonderful to communicate with us, she made sure we were comfortable, and everything was going as planned.”
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 3
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Condo
- night: $347.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $159 Per Stay
- Air conditioning
- Basic equipment for cooking
- Buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- Cable TV
- Coat hangers
- Coffee maker
- Dining table
- Dishwasher machine
- Ethernet connection
- Fitness Center
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Smart TV
- Smoking not allowed
- Soap and toilet paper
- Streaming services
- Towels, bed sheets
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Work space
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Self Check in with smart lock Yes
- Cancellation Policy
Full refund if you cancel your Reservation within 24 hours of booking your Reservation.
Refund of 50% payment of your reservation if you cancel before 14 days of your reservation. No refunds issued within 14 days of arrival
If you are unable to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions we will give you the opportunity to book a date in the future if you are within your non-refundable period.